ONE DAY'S UNLIMITED TRAVEL on all local CTT buses for JUST €3!!
The LIVORNO CARD is a great way of exploring the city at your leisure for only €3 euros! The Livorno Card costs €3 for one full day, €4 for two days, and €5 for three days, and is free for children under 12 when accompanied by an adult.
The advantages that come from holding a Livorno Card are as follows:
• Free travel on the local CTT bus service
• Free entry to the Giovanni Fattori Civic Museum
• A discounted price for the boat trip on the canals of Livorno (ask at the tourist office in Via Pieroni)
• Discount of €2 on entrance to the Aquarium of Livorno
• Discount of €1 on entrance to Modigliani's birthplace
There are 15 bus routes covering both the centre and outlying areas. Tickets cost €1.20 per journey and are valid for 75 minutes from the moment they are validated (on board the bus when you start your journey).
Tickets are available from tobacconists. There is a small yellow machine on the bus where you should stamp your ticket when you get on. If your journey involves taking more than one bus, or the bus plus funicular railway (Montenero), you only need to stamp one ticket at the beginning of your journey (as long as you are within the 75 minute limit).