Church of San Ferdinando

Church of San FerdinandoChurch of San FerdinandoIn the historic Venezia quarter, just across from Piazza Luogo Pio (now a large car park) in Piazza Anita Garibaldi is San Ferdinando, built for the Trinity Fathers who came to Livorno from France in 1653. The building was consacrated in 1717. The church displays a number of different architectural styles and contains some fine marble sculptures by Giovanni Baratta (1670-1747) (liberated slaves). It is sometimes used as a venue for concerts of classical music and choirs.
Piazza Anita Garibaldi 1, tel. +(39) 0586 888541
Mass: weekdays 5.30pm (winter) 6pm (summer); Saturdays and days before holidays 6pm; Sundays 9.30am and 11am.

Contact us

User login